Aquasol AUI: Coming Soon!
The Aquasol AUI (Advanced Universal Interlock) is a multi-layer electrical interlock system that immediately disables chemical feeders when low or no flow is detected in bodies of water.
This safety device helps prevent swimmer injury caused by unintended chlorine gas creation.
- Stops chemical feed pumps when pool circulation is down.
- Initiates and saves 30-day challenge tests to ensure interlock function.
- Easy retrofit; compatible with existing feed equipment.
- Simple installation process
- Compatible with residential and commercial properties
- 100% compliant with MAHC recommendations regarding chemical interlock controls, low/no flow deactivation, and challenge testing.
AUI PRODUCT SHEET
>> download <<
AUI PRODUCT MANUAL
AUI INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
We are happy to answer any inquiries or to process pre-orders!
The Exclusive Aquasol Difference
- Talk to trained professional staff any time you call
- Problems are solved over the phone while you are on site
- The best warranty in the industry; none match it
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Completely serviceable by pool operators
- Any controller may be used on any size body of water
- Industry provider since 1975
- Don’t settle for second best. Choose Aquasol!